- Has everyone read the bylaws?
- Anyone have any comments?
- Discussion about bylaws
- Move to approve the bylaws
- Patrick: I second
- Austina: All in favor say Aye
All say Aye and bylaws are approved unanimously
- Lisa will file the paperwork
- newsletter communication is hard for some parents
- We should have one topic per email with that in the subject line
- A table of contents for email is better but not really good enough
- We need more facebook communication as well. Short topics in sequence
- Agreed, but is more email better?
- I only send email after asking for review.
- More people should use mail chimp
- send your ideas to the group then someone can volunteer to craft and send the individual topic emails
- for upcoming emails the September deadline for new student testing needs to go out ASAP.
- Another email with other event reminders can go out after school starts…maybe second day
- for all upcoming open houses, ice cream socials and back to school fairs, we need to have an EAP/AAP table at each one to answer questions, get people on the mailing list and remind them about upcoming events.
- You can also update your class contact/carpool lists there as well.